How success in the lithium-ion battery and e-mobility sector is linked to surface science
Let's improve your electrolyte filling and bonding process!
The vast number of materials that are packed together in a battery means there are countless solid and liquid interfaces with complex interactions between them.
Join this focus webinar and discover how analyzing these interfaces can help optimize battery development, production, and performance.
What you can expect
- Learn about measuring methods that help you understand interfacial processes inside your batteries – all supported by data and science.
- Experience the measurement possibilities around battery and e-mobility applications by means of examples.
Get to know instruments that help you to speed up the usually slow filling-up process with the electrolyte and to quickly check if surfaces are ready for bonding.
- How can I improve the performance of my battery by measuring contact angles as well as surface and interfacial tension?
- Which measurement methods help to drive my optimizing processes safely?
- What are the challenges of integrating individual battery cells into modules for automotive applications and how do I ensure a well-working process?
- Outlook on future trends: solvent-free electrode production, solid-state-batteries – analytical methods to understand and optimize.
Webinar on demand
If you register now, the recorded version will be available to you immediately.
Join this focus webinar (on demand) presented by Dr. Daniel Frese to improve your electrolyte filling and bonding process with the help of surface science.