Measuring surface free energy
Why test inks don’t tell the full truth
One of the most commonly used methods to measure surface free energy is test inks/dyne pens. But they can often lead to inaccurate and unreliable results.
Join the Focus Webinar with Dr. Youssef Akil to ensure your future success in SFE measurements!
What you can expect
- Learn how test inks work and why they often fail.
- Understand why the contact angle method is the superior and far more accurate alternative and how you can use it.
- What is surface free energy?
- Why is it important to measure surface free energy?
- Why do test inks/dyne pens often give incorrect results?
- Why is the contact angle method the better alternative?
- How are surface free energy measurements performed by the contact angle method?
- Live demonstration: The KRÜSS Mobile Surface Analyzer (MSA) will be demonstrated to show how a surface free energy measurement works in real time.
Webinar on demand
If you register now, the recorded version will be available to you immediately.
Join this webinar (on demand) presented by Dr. Youssef Akil to ensure your future success in SFE measurements!