Understanding foam – more than just bubbles
Foamability, foam prevention, applications & measurements
Foam is more than just bubbles. It is either a welcomed companion of many products or an obstacle to be overcome. Developers and quality managers in many different industries are interested in defined foam formation, stability behavior, moisture and the inner structure of foam.
This Focus Webinar with Dr. Youssef Akil will lead the way on how to achieve and control suitable foam properties for your application.
What you can expect
- Understand the physical attributes that define the properties of foam.
- Learn how you can influence foam behavior and measure the relevant parameters.
- What is foam? What is needed to create foam?
- Which factors determine the decay of a foam?
- How can the lifetime of a foam be improved?
- How can foam be avoided? What is an antifoamer?
- How can foamability and foam stability be measured?
- How can we understand more about the foam structure?
Webinar on demand
If you register now, the recorded version will be available to you immediately.
Join this webinar (on demand) presented by Dr. Youssef Akil to achieve and control suitable foam properties for your application.